The KMS Shop
The KMS shop in the Nairobi Museum, stocks beautiful and ideal souvenir gift items.
We also stock a wide range of books about Kenya and East Africa; it’s wildlife, history, literature and culture. Our prices are quite competitive with the best shops in Nairobi.
Here's a selection of some of the most popular titles currently in stock:
- People’s Of Kenya – 2,800 (limited copies available)
- Black Mamba -1,000
- One day I will write about this place – 2,000
- How to search and find Mr. Right – Khs 700
- Lamu – Ksh 4,700
- Kenya Country in the Making – Ksh 3,600
- White Maasai – Ksh 1,560
- I Dreamed of Africa – Ksh 1,150
- Medicinal Plants of East Africa – Ksh 2,500
- Field Guide to Birds of East Africa – Ksh 3,900
- Unbowed one woman story – Ksh 1,000
- The Challenge for Africa – Ksh 1,050
- Kenya Ethnic Communities – Ksh 1,500
- A bridged version of Kenya Ethnic Communities – 950
The KMS shop is open seven days a week, 9 am to 6 pm.
Your purchase supports the National Museums of Kenya.